KeeLine® is a wire based personal protection system for roof installation or horizontal / overhead applications on structures.
The system comprises an 8mm grade 316 stainless steel wire system with electro-polished brackets, detachable travellers and powder coated anchors that provide flexible, continuous protection for up to 3 users working at height. The system is ideal for use by working teams carrying out essential roof top maintenance tasks.
The KeeLine® system incorporates an Inline Shock Absorber that minimises the loads to an acceptable level for both the user and structure in the event of a fall.
The Inline Shock Absorber also allows the system to be installed to lightweight modern roof construction. Unlike other systems, there is no need for expensive `fall-over` posts at every support, but instead KeeLine® features unique `see through` top fix posts with minimal roof penetration required.
- Provides users with total fall protection through continuous attachment whilst travelling the system
- 1Horizontal or overhead applications
- Allows spans of up to 15m and 3 users
- Accommodates corners and varying building shapes
- Efficient in-line absorber negates the need for expensive 'fall-over' style posts at every bracket position
- Open style, low profile posts suitable for metal profile, standing seam and membrane roofs
- Comprehensive range of fixing options
- Traveller enables users to detach and re-attach at any point on the system
- Bespoke calculation software ensures simple specification
- Conforms to EN 795 Class C
- CE approved to the PPE Directive
KeeLine® for Roofs comprises the wire system and brackets, top fix anchors for modern roof types and POSTANKA anchors where through fixing to the main building structure is preferred. If no roof penetration is desired, then KeeLine® can be used with the Kee Safety WIREANKA Wire System Anchorsrange of deadweight anchor for a safe temporary or permanent solution.
KeeLine® for Structures is also available to allow mounting directly to concrete, steel, brick or stonework either in the horizontal or overhead application.
KEELINE & WEIGHTANKA are trademarks of Kee Safety Limited.
If you would like further information regarding our company or any services we provide, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01322 350063 or email email@example.com.