Keyanka is a removable safety eyebolt offering an unobtrusive solution to traditional eyebolts in more prestigious buildings.
The anchor socket is permanently installed but discreetly covered by a white plastic cover.
When required for use, the cover is removed and the special ‘key-type’ eyebolt, typically attached to the worker’s lanyard, is inserted into the socket hole. A simple key action activates a spring locking movement to provide a fast and safe attachment whilst allowing 180° rotation to suit usage requirements.
- Comprehensive range of safety eyebolts and accessories
- Provides workers with safe means of access
- CE approved to the PPE Directive
- Suitable for use in tension and in shear
- Independently tested at N.E.L. (National Engineering Laboratory, East Kilbride, UK)
KEYANKA is a trademark of Kee Safety Limited.
If you would like further information regarding our company or any services we provide, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01243 696263 or 0759 0850403 email email@example.com.