Guardrail is an ideal solution to prevent falls from heights. We can supply and install bespoke counterweighted systems to suit most requirements.
Guardrail can be constructed on site without the need to penetrate the existing roof finish. All standing plates are galvanised complete with rubber pads to protect the roof surface.
We also inspect and maintain all guardrail systems as it is recognised that checks, inspections and examinations are a contributory factor in reducing risks. These checks are carried out by experienced and trained members of staff.
On satisfactory completion of the inspection a report will be issued which will include the following information:
- Compliance with Building Regulations Section K.
- Technical information. (Check installation configuration is complete & conforms)
- Examine/Re-torque all fixings.
- Damage or defects to the system. (Ensure the system hasn't been modified or tampered with by unauthorised persons)
- Damage or defects to the roof surfaces upon which the system is installed.
- Inspect and report any defects relating to finishes of the system.
- Ensure that any substances have not contaminated the system or work area.
- Details of any observations, recommendations at the time of the visit.
- Check system signage is in place and enter date of next recommended thorough examination for the system
If you would like further information regarding our company or any services we provide, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01243 696263 or 0759 0850403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.